The Cassandra Festival organized by the public welfare Business of the municipality of Kassandra
Having passed in the third decade of his life, from the 1993 founded the Festival of Cassandra is one of the most important cultural institutions in northern Greece, a connective tissue between man and art.
That’s because in the context of two months (July, August), reveals and covers a wide range of options from all forms of art and human expression (music, song, theatre, dance, artistic interventions etc), with specifications that shall ensure that always kept high and with artistic events and suggestions from all over Greece and abroad.
The Cassandra Festival is a dynamic institution that develops and evolves constantly, a lounge of values and ideas, a modern crossroads of culture.
Program of the 26th Cassandra Festival
All events start at 21:30 unless something else is announced.
- July 21 – Concert by S. MALAMAS – Th. PAPATHANASIOU
- July 22 – Theatrical performance ANTIGONI – A. Xilakis – A. Maximou
- July 25th – Theatrical performance EVENT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR Luizzi Pirandello – Cultural Association of Kassandra
- July 26 – KANAZOOS Children’s Show
- July 30 – Theatrical performance ACHARNIS – P. Philippidis – P. Haikalis
- 06 August – Theatrical performance THE PARADINO ZEYGARI – B. Kyriakidis – G. Zouganelis
- August 07 – Children’s play THE WORLD OF THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS
- August 10 – Musical Theatrical Performance MAMMA MIA – D. Vandi – A. Sakellariou
- August 15 – Concert A. REMOS – E. PAPARIZOU
- August 18 – Concert G. DALARAS – L. MAHAERITSAS
See more and details here.